Three Of Family Electrocuted To Death In Boudh

Boudh: Three members of a family died after they accidentally came in contact with a live wire at Jabalpur village under Harbhanga police limits in Boudh district, today.

The deceased were identified as Sukanti Behera, her son Sohan and her brother-in-law Sushil.

According to reports, the incident occurred when Sukanti was drying clothes on a wire in front of her house this morning.

In a bid to save the woman, her brother-in-law and son tried to rescue her. Following this, the three sustained critical injuries.

They were rescued and rushed to a hospital, where doctor declared them dead.

Sunil Kumar Dhangadamajhi

𝘌𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳, 𝘠𝘢𝘥𝘶 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ✉
error: Content is protected !!